Thursday, May 11, 2006

Plagued by idiots

Last night I am at my favorite watering hole enjoying a diet coke, sitting with Nanook, I am just chilling waiting for my appetizer, Nanook is flirting with every female in the bar, when eventually one of Nanooks fans starts to pay me some attention. (I think I must be the only wing man to a dog). Now this girl was hawt, I mean we are talking good spank material hawt. She sits down and starts to talk to me, and is genuinely showing interest in me, I meant to the point where she is asking me for some sugar, and I am not talking about the granulated kind. During conversation I told her I was heading out to California, her response " I don't lke the East Coast" Right there and then I think you actually heard my labido deflating. Well as you all know, my next thought was

NEXT
I'm not asking for much here, some what attractive, a modicum of intelligence, and hopefully the labido of a college freshman away from home for the first time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carly said...

as with before - next please!

5/16/2006 11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home