Friday, April 21, 2006

Heading back out to SOCAL

Ok the good news, I passed the Torrance PD test, the bad news, I have to get back on a fucking plane, and fly out there to have my interview, and if successful with that, I am back out there again 1 week later for my physical.
So I had the date with internet girl on Tuesday last week, and It was a great date, started off kind of rough because I wanted to take her rock climbing, but we couldn't find a wall, and the one which we did find had lessons going on that day. So we went bowling, and had a great time, I then took her to a little italion spot for dinner, where I got the hostess to open the section in the back exclusively for us, it was trez romantic. After dinner we went to the dog park and hung out there with Nanook, another romantic gesture, we had the whole park to ourselves, it was a full moon, and she kissed me! Totally making my night, I then took her to the lake, so that we could do some "stargazing". I totally felt like a teenager all over again, the thrills of being by the lake in a state of semi undress, hoping that the park police dont come by. All in all a great date, with great company, I am hoping for another one, but knowing my luck with women, we shall see.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carly said...

bon chance mon ami! bon chance!

best of luck with the PD.

4/21/2006 2:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site »

2/20/2007 8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home