Sunday, March 26, 2006

I really hate Minneapolis

Ok so another boring weekend for me, did not do anything at all, and the people who i did ask to do something with either blew me off, or had other plans. Either way, I hate this fuckin place. Luckily I will be in SoCal for 8 days doing more testing, and hopefully getting to do some boarding. I did spend a shit load of money this weekend, on more techno geek gadget bullshit, that and taking Nanook on some major walks this weekend are the only highlights of my weekend. It's a real shame when a person actually looks forward to work because they don't enjoy the lack of social interaction that the weekend brings, not that interacting with a bunch of middle school kids is better, but at least it is some sort of interaction.

3 Comments:

Blogger AngieMD2007 said...

ok, i thought i had no life...i see you have me beat - lol!!

3/27/2006 11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its all about being happy with who you not where you are.

4/07/2006 9:39 PM  
Blogger wouldn't it be good said...

been there and felt the same. hang in there Future.

4/12/2007 4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home