Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Lent and my dilemma

Ok Lent is here and I have no idea what I should give up for lent, now the norm would be to give up meat for forty days and forty nights, now knowing what my diet is like, that is not going to happen. I could give up sex, but I'm not currently seeing anybody, so the chances of me having sex are kind of slim, so what the hell am I giving up(can I use hell and lent in the same sentence?) I could always try to give up masturbation (yeah I almost kept a straight face when I wrote that). I could give up alcohol, but I barely drink as it is. I could try to give up celibacy, but again thats something that I want to give up. Decisions, decisions. Ok blog family, I want suggestions as to how I can repent during this time of soul searching and reflection.

6 Comments:

Blogger Dionice said...

You should do the meatless pull with me... and fail with me... at OCB lol.

I don't know what you should give up. Maybe Springerish Sister jokes? I'm telling everyone at work that I'm giving up on chocolate and candy, but I'm trying to give up overtly trying to get what's mine. Subtle's the way to go I hear lol.

Remember, Koreans and Sex Infidels (same difference to some) this Friday.

P.S. Did you hear my sister might come home TOMORROW? That's what my pa tells me.

3/01/2006 10:33 PM  
Blogger The Future said...

OK I will try to give up red meat, emphasis on the TRY

3/01/2006 11:18 PM  
Blogger Carly said...

white meat is best.
j/k

3/01/2006 11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fast food. It'll be good for you to cleanse the fast food chemicals out of your body. And I mean McDonald's, Burger King, Pizza Hut, Del Taco, Taco Bell, etc. Subway's okay.

3/02/2006 11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
cholesterol amounts in food free diet to lower cholesterol Oral surgery&apos Rocky cpu 3705 high cholesterol armed amateur canada.com Buspirone depersonalization Designer eyeglasses for less http://www.enlargement-breast.info/tumescent-abdominal-liposuction.html

12/24/2006 5:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

2/15/2007 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home