Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Pet Blogging Mondays

Aaaarrrgh second time I am typing this post. This week will be a twofer for PBM, due to my lack of participation in my own creation last week. This weeks picture is also going to give me a fuckin conniption. Now for all you people who think Nanook is the cutest thing since Rudy from the Cosby Show, let me tell you their is a flip side to that coin, Nanook is mischeivous, I mean really Mischeivous, I'm talking mischievous like Mr. Mxyzptlk(now who gets that reference?) Now what prompted this latest escapade into the idea for PBM was Nanook chewed my favourite hat, so I thought it would make a good picture if I took a picture of Nanook wearing the chewed hat, now this sounded a whole lot easier than what it really is, after many failed attempts at trying to take this picture I chose to take a picture of what happens when Nanook does act like a complete ass.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

LOL I'm sure you did very well to even get him into the cage. Good job :)

3/01/2006 3:04 AM  
Blogger Carly said...

yay - the triumphant return of nanook. oh how we have missed you.
how evil it was for your pet, the future, to make you sit there and wear a hat. cruel i tell you.

j/k - we love you future! hit it!

3/01/2006 4:04 PM  
Blogger AngieMD2007 said...

hey, what happened to the hat?? i'm confused...

3/02/2006 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home