Sunday, April 30, 2006

Ding Dong the idiot is back

Aaaarrrggghhhh, my roomate got back together were her moron boyfriend, now I have to put up with his dumb mug back at my house at the weekends. I was so pissed of when she texted me the news. His ass was back at my house this week, I couldn't even stomach being around them, I just went to bed early so I wouldn't have to see him. This guy is such a putz, he hasn't even bought her flowers for taking him back. Interesting note, when he asked roomie what my reaction was to her taking him back, roomie told him that I thought he was a moron, funny stuff, he almost wants my approval in a Cosby kind of way. Aaaah well we will see how long she will put up with his shit this time around. I am out to SoCal on thursday again! for more police stuff, I am anticipating my move sometime in the next 3 months. I hope everybody has a good week.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carly said...

I feel the same way about my roommate and his dumbass gf.

5/01/2006 8:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Just tell him to get lost. I'm sure he'll get the message :)

5/07/2006 7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home