Friday, April 28, 2006

Women and their penchant for assholes

Ok I am here today to vent to all the women out there who sya they want a "nice, good" guy, but instead date morons/assholes who they know are no good for them. Now what would spur such a venemous post from me?
My new roomate, a friend who I have known for a few years, has been dating this dork. Now I may not be the coolest cat on the block, but I do know an idiot when I meet him. The first time I met this moron it was instant dislike, I do not know why I disliked this idiot, but I did. I would always hear roomie complain about his lack of compromise, and other misgivings. I would not say anything because he was her boyfriend, and I did not want to seem like a hater. But last week when he dumped her, I was happy and sad for roomie. I am sorry that she got dumped, but happy because the moron was gone, and now she could concentrate on finding somebody more deserving off her. Unfortunately the break up only lasted a week, and now the moron is back in the picture. I wonder why do we these things to ourselves? myself included. We/I know that this person is not right for us, but yet we/I continue to put up with their shit. I am all for compromise in a relationship, but there are just some things that you cannot ignore. Do we/I really want to put the effort in with somebody who we/I are not compatible with? Do we/I want to put up with people who do not show emotion? Do we/ I want to have conversations with somebody that we/I have nothing in common with. The last year and a half, I have been searching for my soulmate, I have met many people, and for some reason or another, things have not worked out, either because of something I have done, or something that the other person has done.( mostly my fault, I will admit, not everybody understands my quirks and eccentricities). But back to my original point, there is an old african saying if you are afraid of being alone you will end up with shit. Kind of crude, but a truer word was never spoken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home