Sunday, April 23, 2006

Alcohol and Me

Alcohol and me do not mix
So this weekend i went out fot the first time in months, and in going out I remembered some things about myself.
1. I have a low tolerance for alcohol
2. I am an asshole when I drink, examples to come later
3. I am an even more of an incredible horn ball when I drink, if that is possible.4. I forget about eating healthy when I drink.

Friday night I went out with a guy I met at a fight party last week, he turned out to be a pretty cool guy, and for somebody like myself who does not make friends easily, it was refreshing to hang out with somebody and not get annoyed at them within 10 minutes. That night we started drinking at the red dragon, they have a drink there called a wanderers punch which could run my lawn mower. After one of these drinks I willingly relenquished the keys to my car, I was already catching a major buzz. After the red dragon we headed to Williams for their 7 dollar steaks and more alcohol. Now I am feeling quite tipsy. From there we went to Tango Sushi to meet up with my roomate and her crazy friends, turns out one of her friends recognized me from somewhere, when I told her I used to bounce, I am greeted with a torrade of insults, apparently I was an asshole to her at some stage, I couldn't remember her but hey I have been an asshole to a lot of people in my time.(sidenote, I am not really an asshole, just misunderstood a lot of the time). From tango Sushi onto The Drink for EVEN MORE ALCOHOL, here the asshole in me comes out.
Asshole example 1. Walked past a girl and stole a french fry from her plate.
Asshole example 2. Insulted a bartender when he was flipping bottles ala cocktail. I asked him does the drink come any time soon.
Asshole example 3. Almost started fight in bathroom because some asshole tried to cut in line, yes he deserved a whooping, but violence does not solve anything, I could have quite easily done a jedi mind trick on him, but oh no, I had drunk muscles.
Note to self stay away from alcohol in the future
Saturday night I went out with roomie and new buddy, but I stayed away from the alcohol this time, which was a good thing, only thing is when sober, i find myself to be more of a shrinking violet when everybody else is getting crazy. Roomie and her crazy friends decided to flash their breasts every chance they got, ooh I love boobies! Did see one cute girl, and was very tempted to talk to her, but she was on a date, and I figured it would be kind of rude if I approached her, but I did see her sneaking glances at me. But I had to respect the rules of the game, now if alcohol had been involved, i would have definitely gone and talked to her. Hopeully my good actions will be rewarded in the future. Oh yeah and I found out what I did to that girl, it turns out I confiscated her fake ID at some stage, so Iwasn't really an asshole, jst a person who did my job rt

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where'd the roommie come from? that's new.

4/24/2006 3:36 PM  
Blogger The Future said...

Yeah I took on a roomie, I guess I could have blogged about it. Friend of mine needed a place to live, and I have 3 extra bedrooms, so I figured why not.

4/24/2006 3:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Funny, you don't strike me as the shy and retiring type, what ever that is lol.

4/24/2006 4:11 PM  
Blogger The Future said...

you would be amazed Gareth, I am actually the shy demure type, and underneath that is asshole future

4/24/2006 8:20 PM  
Blogger Carly said...

and cool. don't forget cool.
remember....if you get in a fight and cops come there may be trouble in the future, future.

4/24/2006 10:50 PM  
Blogger Carly said...

aaaahahaha.

4/27/2006 10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home